What is uveitis?
Inflammation of the line lining of the eye
What are its symptoms?
- Pain and redness in the eye
- Redness of the eyes may not appear in children.
- Blurry vision.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Shadows, interlacing lines, or points that float in the field of view
How dangerous is it?
There are types:
- An acute anterior is one of the simplest types and one of the lowest in terms of complications.
- Chronic posterior may cause serious complications if not treated.
- Medium and medium severity.
What are the causes?
Most of the time it is due to an imbalance in the immune system, but sometimes the cause is a microbe.